Only Diamonds used to last a lifetime...not anymore.
The Rocketbook Everlasting notebook is built for the digital age while providing a classic pen and paper experience. With the touch and feel of a traditional notebook, the Everlast™ is endlessly reusable and connected to all of your favorite cloud services like Evernote, Onedrive, Dropbox and Google Drive.
This notebook is designed for the innovator, the artist, the designer, the analyst and the student.
Draw endlessly and transfix your designs and drawings to your phone, tablet or computer with a single snap of the built-in ElfinBook™ app.
Got a cool idea at the coffee shop? Quickly sketch it on paper and secure it by sending it to the cloud with your mobile app to work on it after you get home.
Write new music notes, create your next architectural design, design a business plan, paint a work of art. Snap it & save it. Fast. Realiable. Secure.
The best part is...
You can do it all over again. Get a damp cloth and erase your content like new. Use a hair dryer. Or put the book in the microwave. The innovative patent pending synthetic smart paper can be reused over 500 times and provides an extremely smooth writing experience!
Furthermore, the app has new OCR function which enables you to tranform your PDF file into WORD file!
Dot grid patterns on each page
Pages are erasable with a moistened cloth
Includes 1 Pilot FriXion pen
Choose from 2 sizes:
B5 : 8.5 in x 6.5 in / 100 pages
A5: 10 in x 7 in / 60 pages
Blast your notes to cloud services like Evernote, Onedrive, Dropbox etc. Whenever. Wherever. Whatever.
Now your notes are safe and organized in your device. You may name your notes, manage them to different folders and quickly search them whenever you need.
This is Everlast™. High efficiency starts here. Everlast™ is the last notebook you’ll ever need! The way you take notes is about to change.
1. For Apple users, please search "ElfinBook™" in App Store.
2. For Android users, please search "Rocketbook™" in Google Play.
3. After registration, follow the quick tutorial on how to easily use the app and scan pages to the cloud.
1. Use Rocketbook™ APP scanning to back up the notes.
2. The boundary of Rocketbook™ can be inspected automatically! Any identified error can be corrected manually.
3. Multiple-scanning effects can be selected after snipping, e.g. Black-and-white scanning and color scanning.
Use the provided pen or one of our selected Pilot Frixion pens.
Storage, Classification & Searching
1. Save as PDF files in Rocketbook™ APP.
2. Picture files can be reordered, removed and shared, etc.
3. Create different folders to manage the notes.
4. Quick searching is available by typing file titles.